Fall is a beautiful time of the year, with the leaves changing colors, the weather getting cooler, and all the fun fall festivities. It is also a great time for crafting with preschoolers.
There are so many fun and easy crafts that you can make with your little ones that will get them excited about the season.
In this article, we will be sharing 25 easy and fun fall crafts for preschoolers.
Read Here: Activities That Allow Parents To Connect With Kids
28 Easy & Fun Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
Here are the best 28 easy and fun craft activities to do with your kids:
- Leaf Rubbing: This craft is simple and fun. All you need is some paper, crayons, and leaves. Place the leaf under the paper and rub the crayon over it to make a leaf impression.
- Handprint Trees: Trace your child’s hand onto paper and let them use brown paint to create the tree trunk and branches. Then use different colored paints to make leaves.
- Paper Plate Owls: Cut out eyes, a beak, and feet from paper and glue them onto a paper plate to make a cute owl.
- Leaf Collages: Collect a bunch of leaves and let your child glue them onto paper to make a collage.
Read Here: Letter Learning Activities to Start Toddlers with the ABCs
- Acorn People: Paint or draw faces onto acorns to create little acorn people.
- Corn Cob Prints: Dip a corn cob in paint and use it to stamp corn shapes onto paper.
- Leaf Garland: Cut out leaf shapes from different colored construction paper. Use string or ribbon to string them together and create a garland.
- Acorn Jewelry: Thread a needle and string acorns onto a piece of string or elastic to make a necklace or bracelet.
- Pinecone Bird Feeders: Tie a string onto a pinecone and let your child spread peanut butter all over it. Then sprinkle birdseed onto the peanut butter and hang it up outside for the birds to enjoy.
- Pumpkin Seed Art: Save pumpkin seeds and let your child glue them onto paper to make different designs and shapes.
- Pumpkin Painting: Buy small pumpkins and let your child paint them with different colors and patterns.
Read Here: Board Games For Kids
- Apple Stamping: Cut an apple in half and use it to stamp onto paper with different colors of paint.
- Leaf People: Collect a bunch of leaves and use markers to draw little faces and outfits onto them to create leaf people. Use different shaped and sized leaves and use markers to add details like eyes, nose, and ears.
- Paper Bag Scarecrows: Fill a paper bag with newspaper and draw a scarecrow face onto it. Then cut out strips of paper to glue onto the bottom for the scarecrow’s straw hair.
- Cinnamon Apple Slices: Cut apples into thin slices and sprinkle cinnamon on them. Bake them in the oven for a delicious fall snack.
- Pumpkin Sun Catcher: Cut out pumpkin shapes from black construction paper. Use orange tissue paper to cover the pumpkin shapes and hang them in a window.
- Fall Wreaths: Cut out a cardboard circle and let your child glue different fall items onto it, such as leaves, acorns, and pinecones.
- Paper Plate Pumpkins: Paint a paper plate orange and let your child add a green stem and face with markers.
- Corn Cob Painting: Use corn cobs to paint with different paint colors.
- Nature Prints: Use leaves, pinecones, and other fall items to create prints on paper with paint.
- Handprint Spiders: Trace your child’s hand onto black paper and cut it out. Then use white paint to make spiderwebs and add googly eyes.
- Pumpkin Seed Mosaics: Save pumpkin seeds and let your child glue them onto paper to make different mosaic designs.
- Pumpkin Playdough: Make homemade playdough with orange food coloring and pumpkin pie spice for a fun fall sensory activity.
- Fall Leaf Crowns: Cut out a strip of paper and let your child glue different leaves onto it to create a crown.
- Pinecone Turkeys: Use brown paint to color the pinecone and add eyes, a beak, and feathers to create a turkey.
- Paper Bag Leaves: Fill paper bags with newspaper and twist the top to make a stem. Then let your child paint the bags to look like different fall leaves.
- Paper Plate Turkeys: Paint a paper plate brown and add feathers and a face with markers to create a turkey.
- Paper Plate Scarecrow: Cut out the center of a paper plate and paint the outer rim orange. Use construction paper to create a hat, nose, eyes, and mouth for the scarecrow.
Paper Craft ideas for Kids – 7 simple crafts for kids video
Fall is a wonderful time to spend quality time with your preschoolers and engage in fun and creative activities.
These 28 easy and fun fall crafts are a great way to inspire your child’s creativity while allowing them to explore the season’s beauty.
From leaf rubbings to pinecone bird feeders, pumpkin painting to cinnamon apple slices, there are endless possibilities for fall crafts that your child will love.
So grab some supplies, get creative, and have fun with your preschooler this fall!
Fun Fall Crafts for Preschoolers